Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where is the rain??

Today has been pretty challenging. Jessica is growing up to be a beautiful normal young lady. TO NORMAL that is lol. I just want to pick up and move to a deserted island some times and live on mangos and bananas! Some where where I could swim, hike walk on the beach and read and sit on a hamick and read all day or just day dream....
Life is so hecktic I just want to not be human sometimes. What is it to be human any ways... you have a body and blood that slowly deteriates untill you are a crazy old person loosing your hair and your mind, wearing diapers and wishing you could eat when and what you want to... doesnt sound good to me!
Im not happy when I have to be tough. It isnt me. But sometimes you have to put others before your self, usually all the time... anther reason to just check out lol.
No ac in the car is making me cranky sorry... no one reads this any ways, I have been told "Im a no body' "that "I dont matter to anyone and that no one cares what I think, say or feel" by someone who is suppose to be my friend.... this should just roll off my shoulders but for some reason I just cant seem to kick this statement.....
Im probably just tired today, I had a great lunch with someone I respect a lot. I picked up Jessica and Syd the little girl I baby sit and took them to piano. Now I waiting to take Jess to YW's.
My testimony of jesus christ is strong and I know he loves me..... even if I am a no body.......

No comments:

Post a Comment