Today was Sunday May 30, 2010
I had a great day with my daughters and hubby at church. Then I went to Shanel's seminary graduation. I cant believe that she is headed off to college in Idaho, and Im not going to ever have to take her to school again. It went way to fast. I now have Jessica going into the 9th grade and she starts seminary this next school year. Im going to cherish every early morning with her because with Shanel I have experienced how quick the time flys.
I miss my boys and wish they were in their super man jammies and tucked in bed in their metal blue bunk beads that they loved so much as children. I miss their hugs and kisses and how excitted they would get when they would see me. I miss family vacations with all four of my kids and how much fun we always had.
Jessica is yelling at me to go to bed because I have to get up in 3 hours and go get my hubby from work.
I cant believe that we only have one car for the first time in 20 years.
Well good night....
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment