Things always happen for a reason when you are living the gospel and doing all that you can for others and your heavenly father. He has put some amazing people in my life.
As my husband and I strive to make god driven decisions it seems that the way is opened, people pop into our lives from no where and we are blessed beyond our wildest imaginations.
My girls are at church camp this week and I am completely lost without their sweet spirits in our home. I miss their drama, their laughter and even their tears. I love all my children and grand children and wish we could all live closer, but I am so proud of each and every one of them for their great strength and determination and their wide open hearts for love and service. My children, each and every one of them, are compassionate loving hard working young adults.
I am so grateful for our new friends the Getties. They are the most loving, charitable, humble, people I have ever met. They have a big house filled with absolutely loving and precious children who all love and live the gospel. Through great people like the Gettys we learn how to be true examples of Christ. I have a lot of caring loving people here in Texas that I am very proud to know, who's lives are completely dedicated to service and love. I feel very lucky and blessed to be a loud to enjoy their families and lives.
I have a lot of friends here in Texas and if I started listing them all this blog would take all night. They know who they are and I love them all. I'm in a extremely grateful humble mood these days.
I have put my problems in the hands of Christ and through him all things are possible. He never said it would be easy only worth it. It's funny once you sincerely do that things no longer seem like problems at all, but only challenges. We made some summer time decisions that hopefully will pay off with just a few months of sacrifices. If not Im not a fraid I know his will , will be done and all is well.
Im super tired to day I dont even know why. Well good night for now....................
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment